Re: [ietf-dkim] Enough already, Final update to 4871bis for working group review

2011-07-08 10:25:28
On Jul 8, 2011, at 7:05 AM, John R. Levine wrote:

I'm not seeing much agreement on any changes to Murray's final draft, so
may I suggest that it's good enough and we should ship it?  The potential
benefit of the proposed changes doesn't impress me as worth the amount of
argument they're provoking.

+1

Having the same argument again and again hasn't and won't convince anyone to
change their minds.

--
J.D. Falk
the leading purveyor of industry counter-rhetoric solutions