Re: [ietf-dkim] Final update to 4871bis for working group review

2011-07-08 05:55:36
On Thu, 07 Jul 2011 18:09:14 +0100, Pete Resnick
<presnick(_at_)qualcomm(_dot_)com>
wrote:

I am perfectly happy with Murray's original (and now, revised) text.
(Nits still being discussed are entirely up to the WG.) I am not happy
with Charles's text. Particularly: