Re: [ietf-dkim] [Technical Errata Reported] RFC6376 (3192)

2012-04-16 10:18:32

On 4/16/2012 8:10 AM, RFC Editor wrote:
Just a heads up that we will be reviewing this one internally with the
team to raise our awareness of the issue.  Additionally, we agree with
Dave, and encourage the inclusion of notes to help avoid such errors
in the future.

My guess is that the existing notation for communicating inline to the RFC
editor is sufficient.  That is, I'd expect the real issue being one of getting
us all to tell you what not to format, rather than one of creating a new
notation.

d/
--

  Dave Crocker