Re: [ietf-dkim] Fwd: [Lurk] Another outside the "box" use case: DKIM

2016-04-21 14:51:05
On 4/21/2016 11:50 AM, John Levine wrote:
The reason DKIM doesn't have the LURK problem is that the key issuer
directly controls the verification key with no intermediary doing
certification.

The text I was commenting on cited an issue with handing out "my private
key".  That DKIM might have other benefits is nice, and might be added
benefits, they weren't the issue that was raised.

d/
--

   Dave Crocker
   Brandenburg InternetWorking