[ietf-dkim] Intended status (was: Re: [dmarc-ietf] a slightly less kludge alternative to draft-kucherawy-dmarc-rcpts)

2016-11-17 10:13:47
Hi, Murray,

On 16-11-16 02:45, Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:
There's been a lot of great feedback here. I just cranked out an update based on the discussion so far:

https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kucherawy-dkim-rcpts-01

I forgot to update the title of Section 3, but other than that I think I captured what's been discussed. Please let me know what I've missed.

the intended status field is empty, but do you have some intended status in mind or not yet?

/rolf