Re: [ietf-dkim] [dmarc-ietf] a slightly less kludge alternative to draft-kucherawy-dmarc-rcpts

2016-11-21 20:17:39
Also realize that this isn't "Gmail shouldn't sign spam", it's everyone who
normally has a good reputation needs to not sign spam, this is a way to
steal reputation from any service allowing you to choose your own message,
and can be used against any mail receiver.

That said, I think this proposal mostly duplicates spf with some small
benefit, but one can combine the spf and dkim signals to try to combat this
issue without introducing a new standard.  Forwarding will take the worst
hit in false positives, but things like arc may help with that issue
separately.

Brandon

On Nov 17, 2016 12:57 PM, "Murray S. Kucherawy"