MASS will not be meeting in Washington

2004-10-29 12:13:58

Given the lack of consensus on the problem on the mailing list,
and a schedule conflict with the FTC's Mail Authentication Summit,
we've decided that there's not much point to having a MASS meeting
in Washington.  We are *not* giving up on the effort, and I sincerely
hope that the group will meet -- possibly as a working group, rather
than a BoF -- in Minneapolis in March.  But it's better to achieve
consensus on goals a little later, rather than have a WG deadlock
later on because people do not agree on what problem is being
solved.