RE: Web pages for MASS effort

2004-11-19 12:52:42

Dave,
Your note at the bottom about the Sender semantics mentions
Resent-Sender and Resent-From. This is mostly for my own edification but
if you are changing the content of a message in a way that would break
the signature on the From is this a case where use of either of the
Resent headers would be accurate? It seems to me that in this case you
are a new author and thus a new From or Sender.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-ietf-mailsig(_at_)mail(_dot_)imc(_dot_)org [mailto:owner-ietf-
mailsig(_at_)mail(_dot_)imc(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of Dave Crocker
Sent: Friday, November 19, 2004 10:45 AM
To: ietf-mailsig
Subject: Re: Web pages for MASS effort

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 00:04:33 -0800, Dave Crocker wrote:
  I've put together some web pages for the MASS activities,
  including the draft charter, reference to the mailing list, and
  reference to DKeys and IIM.

Sigh.  I suppose folks would find it a bit easier to review the pages
supplied an actual URL?

Gosh you folks are demanding.

So, with any luck,

      <http://mipassoc.org/mass>