RE: more hand waving about mailing lists

2004-12-06 10:25:36

On Mon, 6 Dec 2004, Hallam-Baker, Phillip wrote:

Agreed, which is the reason that the attempt to insist that MASS require a
new DNS RR type is doomed to fail. If MASS is going to choose IETF process
then we should get an undertaking from the IESG in advance that no such
requirement will be made.

You're likely to be disappointed, because the IAB has prepared a statement
(I think still in I-D form) which requires new RR types for this kind of
thing.

http://www.watersprings.org/pub/id/draft-iab-dns-choices-00.txt

Tony.
--
f.a.n.finch  <dot(_at_)dotat(_dot_)at>  http://dotat.at/
MALIN HEBRIDES: NORTHEAST 4 OR 5 INCREASING 6. RAIN LATER. GOOD BECOMING