RE: How mailing lists really work in 2004

2004-12-06 20:19:56

Yahoogroups runs more lists than anyone else in the world, ...

Not exactly. If we have a central system doing it under
control of one
company (that happens to be participating in this forum), they can
very quickly adapt new technology and sign mail lists if necessary.

Sigh.  The ability of people on this list to miss my point
over and over again is really disheartening.  I don't usually
have this much trouble making simple points that seem obvious
to me.  I see no reason that Yahoo would want to change their
software.

??? Are they not proposing Domain Keys ???