Re: Preventing "replay attacks" with Provable Right to Forward

2005-02-07 12:35:06

The question is, is PRF worth it? If I had my druthers I would
probably adopt a "wait and see" attitude, to paraphrase our
politicians, and consider this as a possible MASS-II deliverable

This strikes me as something that desperately needs some experiements
to find out how well it works, how hard it is to retrofit to existing
e-mail software, and what breaks in the process.

Regards,
Mr. ASRG, that's "R" as in Research, see you there