Re: Paper on Path and Cryptographic Authentication Technologies

2005-06-10 13:59:12

Just to be clear - part 6 of the paper describes specific use of the cryptograhic signature system (be it META-Signatures or not) and that
is the only part that is patent pending approach.

META-Signatures itself is not patented and not going to be.