Re: Paper on Path and Cryptographic Authentication Technologies

2005-06-10 14:45:40

Nice summary of prior work in the first part.  I have a few niggles but
it's basically correct and well organized.

IPR Disclosure: Algorithm I described above for doing path authorization
after forwarding based on hostname from crypto signatures is patent
pending. License is expected to be compatible with GPL programs.

What's the application number?  I don't see anything with your name in
the USPTO application database.

Also, where has this been implemented and how much mail have people
run through it?  For a scheme this complex, it's important to have
data to compare the results of this scheme with simpler alternatives
like plain DK or S/MIME.

I went to your sourceforge page, and it looks like a placeholder, no
files at all yet.

R's,
John