RE: QUERY: Key Server Choices

2005-07-27 07:16:02

At 18:06 26-07-2005, Hallam-Baker, Phillip wrote:
> If that's really it, then my current implementation would see
> q=xkms and
> set:

> I assume that you agree that my implementation is correct.

Provided that is consistent with the policy record. IE if the policy
record says that every message is signed with q=dns then q=xkms is an
error.

If the receiver's end does not support q=xkms, the result would be neutral.

Are you suggesting that the receiver's end must support both q=dns and q=xkms?

Regards,
-sm