Moving DKIM standardization discussion to ietf-dkim(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org

2005-08-05 02:46:09

Folk,

By having the DKIM standardization discussion affiliated with the earlier IETF
MASS label, folks have sometimes been confused about the scope of effort.

Hence we are moving the public, IETF-related DKIM online discussion to:

     List:  ietf-dkim(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org
     Subscribe: <http://mipassoc.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-dkim>

IETF list etiquette does not permit our doing a wholesale subscribe action on
your behalf.  You will have to join the new list on your own.

I'll be updating the mass/dkim web pages to reflect this change.

  d/
  ---
  Dave Crocker
  Brandenburg InternetWorking