Re: One space proposal

2005-08-06 18:21:09

In <42F27AFD(_dot_)6040503(_at_)goodmailsystems(_dot_)com> Bryan Costales
<bcx(_at_)goodmailsystems(_dot_)com> writes:

Others have pointed out the weakness of the "nowsp"

I too have wondered why the canonicalization algorigthm proposed in DK
(and now DKIM) eleminates all white space instead of collasping white
space.

Pardon my ignorance, but can someone tell me why?

I'm not sure the "one space" proposal solves all problems, but, unless
I'm missing something, it seems like a better start.

-wayne