new sieve draft

1998-08-07 14:00:06
I've submitted a new Sieve draft to the internet-drafts repository.
Since by this point they're completely overburdened until just before
the IETF, I'll include it here.

I'll include it as 7bit-encoded, but I'm pretty sure that my mailer will
helpfully CRLF-terminate all of the lines, and that may not be
desirable.

I'm sure I introduced more features than bugs.

Support and reply have been removed because of previous discussions.
I'll try and redo the vacation draft since that's more important without
reply.

Tim

--
Tim Showalter <tjs+(_at_)andrew(_dot_)cmu(_dot_)edu>