Re: sieve bugs

1998-12-26 19:52:09
Rob Earhart suggested the following fix for the grammar:
   [...]
   As written, the grammar has a shift/reduce conflict related to the way
   tests are handled.  Here's an example of the ambiguity:

      anyof allof true
   [...]
   I'd solve this by removing "test" as a possible "argument", and putting
   an optional "test" into the rule for "command", just before the block /
   ";".  I think this still fits with all the existing commands, and makes
   the system as a whole cleaner.  [...]

Unfortunately, this doesn't work.  A "not" takes a test as an
argument, and this would prevent that.

Larry