Re: Support for the vacation extension

1999-02-02 09:53:02
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 09:48:53 -0500
From: Tony Hansen <tony(_at_)att(_dot_)com>
CC: ietf-mta-filters(_at_)imc(_dot_)org

Tim Showalter wrote:

How should +mailboxes to be handled?

You mean which mailbox to write to?  Vacation is a command that does not
modify the delivery status, so presumably, there's an implicit keep...

I don't think is says that very clearly. This is why we need to
differentiate in the sieve draft that there are delivery actions and
non-delivery actions. The vacation extension document can then simply
say that it is a non-delivery action.

Sure.  The current draft is pretty out of date.  I'll try to come up
with better text for the next draft.

Tim

--
Tim Showalter <tjs+(_at_)andrew(_dot_)cmu(_dot_)edu>