Re: Minneapolis Sieve BOF redux

1999-02-21 15:39:19

--On Sun, Feb 21, 1999 12:24 PM +0100 the entity known as Patrik Fältström
<paf(_at_)swip(_dot_)net> wrote:

So, Matt et.al., what is the status on BOF or not? Keith and I need
to know basically today (sunday), and the agenda need to be sent in
no later than tomorrow (monday).

To which Matthew Wall offers this response on Sun, 21 Feb 1999 17:43:38
-0500:

At this point, we need a 2-hour BOF. I think the consensus was that if we
hadn't worked out the residual issues by now, the BOF would be useful in so
doing, or in focussing on a WG charter.

I will send in a proposed agenda tomorrow, if we can get a slot at this
point.

Thanks!

- Matt

(List: FYI.)