sieve upload/download mechanisms

2000-08-17 11:15:11
I'd like to know what mechanisms server vendors have implemented for sieve script upload/download.

I'm aware of systems that use ACAP, HTTP, FTP, LDAP, and CMU's managesieve. Are there any other means of doing this? Would it be possible for server vendors to describe in some detail how their implementations work for interoperability? I wonder if there should be some BCP document about this?

The problem is that as a client vendor I need to know how to get scripts uploaded/downloaded to the various servers. I'd rather not have half-a-dozen variants to deal with, but that looks as if it is the case right now.

--
Cyrus Daboo