Re: Question?

2000-11-24 04:12:27
For the attention of Jorge, Cc'ed to list to indicate "Case closed"
  Hello friends?
Hi there.
  can i filter all out message asking for the domain they are directed, and if
  yes how can i do it?

  example:

  i want reject all message that contain ".xx" in the "to" field of the
  header, i want that this script run in a high level, not at user level.
I'm finding it a little difficult to understand your English, but I think this
is what you are after...

# Select all messages with an address in the "To" header that has the wildcard
# string *.xx as the domain.
if (address :domain :matches "To" "*.xx") {
    # Do something.
}
  how can i filter message that came fron any user and go to a domain in
  specific...using sieve language

  example i want to filter all mesage that go to the domain ".xxx", it's
  posible that?

  if it is, how can i do it?
This is a slightly different question, as if a persion is Cc'ed or Bcc'ed then
the message will also go to that domain, so you want...

# Select all messages with an address in the "To", "Bcc" or "Cc" headers
# that has the wildcard string *.xxx as the domain.
if (address :domain :matches ["To","Cc","Bcc"] "*.xxx") {
    # Do something.
}

Hope this helps.

Nigel