How can I foward the Subject line using SIEVE?

2000-11-24 07:06:08
Hi:
I'm using Software.com's Kx which implements SIEVE and would like (at user level) to foward only the subject line to another email address. This we are interested since some of our users would like to receive this info on their cellphones.
I was reading thru the SIEVE docs but found no provision for this.

Thanks.

If I hear my Soul singing, I'll know Peace.
If I look into my Heart and see a rose, I'll know Love.
If I see beauty in everything I'll walk in Paradise.
 Yanuly Sanson   -   Cable and Wireless Internet Panama   -   (507)264-2238