Re: multiline quoted strings

2000-12-21 14:33:43
"Nigel Swinson" <Nigel(_at_)Swinson(_dot_)com> writes:

I finally found my answer in the grammer section but given that we
have called the strings "quoted strings" and "multiline strings" I
think it should be made more explicit in section 2.4.2 that a "quoted
string" may be multiline.

I'll see what I can do.  The document is past last call, but this is a
minor editorial change.

I see no problem with doing this during the final 48 hour review prior to RFC
publication. So if you make the change as author at that point as AD I'll
approve it.