Sieve web pages revised

2001-02-09 18:11:56

Howdy,

as threatened, the Sieve web pages have been revved up.

<http://www.cyrusoft.com/sieve>

I've got all the document links updated. Additional changes:

- listing of a couple more implementations.
- addition of two user-contributed sample scripts
- added a cheesy HTML version of the White Paper
- updated the milestones

The only problem is I've lost the link to Alain Turbide's perl script - if anyone has a recent update of that, please ping me directly.

As ever, please send me links to and/or news of additional implementations!!

Thanks,

-- mw

 Matt Wall
 Veep Prod-Bus Dev / Evangelist
 Cyrusoft International, Inc. * The Mulberry People
 mailto:wall(_at_)cyrusoft(_dot_)com
 http://www.cyrusoft.com
 +1 (412) 605 0499