Pages : 6
Date : 15-May-02

This document describes the RELATIONAL extension to the Sieve mail
filtering language [SIEVE].  This extension allows relational
operators on field values and on the number of entities in header
fields and addresses.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-segmuller-sieve-relation-02.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
"get draft-segmuller-sieve-relation-02.txt".

http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html