Need help!! sieve and command for external progs?

2002-10-08 20:39:37

Hello,
i would like use sieve with was cut off mails.
I have some questions about this

I have to forward special mail's they was bevor filterd on a other gateway but not the complete
mail, only the first 160 characters.

My sieve-script filtered at the moment special mail's in special
folder's

It is possible i could write a command in my sieve-scripts was called a other programm/tool was cut off this mails?

IT is possible please could you send me some informations about that commands?

Thank's a lot for all Informations

Best wishes

Achim