Re: variables draft

2003-03-22 09:41:35

FYI I have added this draft and updated links for other drafts on our SIEVE page at <http://www.cyrusoft.com/sieve/>. This includes copies of some expired drafts in the current internet-drafts repository. If there are any that I have missed please email me privately.

If there is anything else you would like to see on this page (e.g. SIEVE implementations we have missed, example scripts etc), or anything that is not right, please let me know privately.

--
Cyrus Daboo