Re: variables: open issue a) date variables

2003-05-05 20:27:05

No one but Kjetil responded on this the last time I brought it up. I suggested that names be allowed to be compound, and the DATE extension put everything into the "time." namespace. So, instead of "${year}", we'd have "${time.year}".

        Tony Hansen
        tony(_at_)att(_dot_)com