Re: SIEVE lunch at IETF?

2003-11-03 15:24:46

Can we arrange another SIEVE lunch for anyone who will be at the IETF next
week to discuss on-going SIEVE drafts/issues etc? I would tentatively
suggest Wednesday lunch - after the IMAPext meeting, on the basis that the
likely participants would be at IMAPext anyway.

Unfortunately due to my recent medical adventures I won't be attending this
IETF, but I think a sieve lunch would be an excellent idea and I'd be happy to
try and participate remotely via jabber or whatever.