Re: SIEVE lunch at IETF?

2003-11-12 11:09:43

Rob Siemborski wrote:

On Thu, 6 Nov 2003, Alexey Melnikov wrote:

Information about jabber:
http://www.xmpp.org/ietf-chat.html

Jabber conference room for Sieve should be "sieve".

We're currently working on connecting to jabber, but it appears that the
jabber.org server is not responding, atleast not for us ;)

I saw you come online at rjs3(_at_)jabber(_dot_)org(_dot_) Which server are you using for the sieve group? I assumed that it would be ietf.xmpp.org

Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127