SIEVE Lunch Agenda Suggestions

2003-11-11 14:02:47

We still plan on holding a SIEVE lunch at the IETF meeting tomorrow (Wednesday). Those attending should meet at the back of the Rochester room at the end of the IMAPext meeting. We will try and use the cafe in the hotel lobby so we can have people attend via Jabber.

Here is a suggestion for an agenda:

- Discussion of current drafts:

imapflags
vacation
regex
managesieve
notify
body
spamtest
include
variables
multiscript
editheader
copy

- Discussion of new drafts:

mime (mime headers tests)
date (tests against dates)
report (allowing logging of sieve actions for end-users)

If you have any additional items for the list above please let me know. Also, if you are an author of any of the above and won't be able to participate in the meeting and want to provide an update on your document, please send something to me and I will make sure it gets mentioned at the meeting.

--
Cyrus Daboo