Re: I-D ACTION:draft-hansen-sieve-loop-00.txt]

2004-07-30 06:49:24

Nigel Swinson wrote:

Hi Tony,

Just read your new I-Draft and it seems to be solving some of the same problems that the draft-daboo-sieve-mime-00.txt draft is trying
to solve, so it seems like the two should probably be worked on
together.

> But I made an alternative proposal in response that seemed to have a
> lot of support although was never written up into a new draft. You
> can read my response here and follow the replies:
> http://www.imc.org/ietf-mta-filters/mail-archive/msg02238.html

I agree - there is some overlap between our drafts, as well as with your ideas. I'll have to review the thread you pointed me to.

        Tony Hansen
        tony(_at_)att(_dot_)com