Re: Three more comments about the vacation draft

2004-08-05 11:52:16

On Wed, Aug 04, 2004 at 09:48:56AM -0700,
ned(_dot_)freed(_at_)mrochek(_dot_)com wrote:
On Tue, 2004-08-03 at 09:53 -0700, Ned Freed wrote:

Interesting. I had forgotten about that. I personally have a slight
preference for "Auto: ", but since this is only a MAY in Keith's draft,
I could live with either.

What do other people think?

Our implementation also already uses "Auto: " for auto-generated
draft-moore-auto-email-response .  Also it seems to me that if in
general the sieve community endorses draft-moore-auto-email-response at
all, it should be done consistently.

Is the -06 version of the vacation draft online somewhere, i.e. to
avoid making remarks that have already been made?  Ditto a
non-expired version of the variables draft?

Yours,
-mm-