Status and BOF Agenda

2004-10-14 13:39:13
Hi folks,
The proposed WG charter is in the hands of the ADs right now and going through the WG setup review process. That will likely not be complete before the meeting next month in Washington, DC, so the ADs have agreed that we can hold a proper BOF meeting there (as opposed to our traditional ad-hoc lunch BOFs).

I have attached a proposed BOF agenda to this message - please review and send comments asap as we want to make sure we get a time slot. Given the amount we have to do I am proposing a 2 hour slot, if we can get one.

I will in the next day or so start posting messages to kick off work we need to start doing - particularly the base spec revision.

--
Cyrus Daboo
SIEVE Mail Filtering BOF

Chairs: Cyrus Daboo <daboo(_at_)isamet(_dot_)com>
       Alexey Melnikov <Alexey(_dot_)Melnikov(_at_)isode(_dot_)com>

Agenda

- Introduction (blue sheets, scribe etc)    (1 min)
- Agenda Bashing                            (3 mins)
- WG Status                                 (1 mins)
- Base spec discussion                      (25 mins)
- Existing extension discussion             (20 mins)
- Variables draft (start WG last call?)     (15 mins)
- Vacation draft (start WG last call?)      (10 mins)
- IMAP Flags                                (10 mins)
- Body test draft                           (5 mins)
- Regex draft                               (5 mins)
- MIME part tests                           (5 mins)
- Notify draft                              (5 mins)
- Edit header draft                         (5 mins)
- Reject draft                              (5 mins)
- Other business                            (5 mins)

Total                                       120 mins

Please attempt to avoid conflicts with the following:

SASL, IMAPEXT, LDAPbis, Kerberos.