Re: Meeting in DC

2004-11-04 08:08:21

We have a BOF meeting slot for next week: Thursday  1530-1730. [...]

I'm leaving Wednesday night, so expect mail from me.
Anyone up for a lunch or evening meeting on Monday?

I'll be leaving on Thursday early afternoon, so I won't be able to make
it either.  I'll talk with Cyrus on Monday.  Yes, I think either a
lunch or dinner meeting on Monday would be great.  We can have a
pre-BOF lunch BOF, or something like that.

Barry

--
Barry Leiba, Pervasive Computing Technology
(leiba(_at_)watson(_dot_)ibm(_dot_)com)