Meeting in DC

2004-11-03 09:45:45

Hi folks,
We have a BOF meeting slot for next week: Thursday 1530-1730. The agenda for the meeting is posted here: <http://www.ietf.org/ietf/04nov/sieve.txt>. We have time on the agenda to discuss all the current set of documents as well as start off our discussion of the base spec revision.

If any document authors will not be at the meeting, either in person or via jabber, could they please send me privately a summary of the state of their document so I can present that as part of our discussions, thanks.

--
Cyrus Daboo