Re: updated variables draft

2004-11-03 09:47:19

Hi Kjetil,

--On Tuesday, November 2, 2004 4:24:36 AM EST +0100 Kjetil Torgrim Homme <kjetilho(_at_)ifi(_dot_)uio(_dot_)no> wrote:

I tried to submit an update, but it was rejected since IETF is in
session.  problem is, I'm going away for a month long holiday.

feel free to submit it if possible and necessary.

OK - I will submit this to the repository once it opens. I think we are at the point where we should issue a last call on this document, but lets have one more pass over it with -05 and discuss at next week's meeting.

--
Cyrus Daboo