implementation issues

2005-03-30 00:41:19

   Hello,
I am new to this list so please do not be harsh. I am doing an implementation of sieve as described in rfc 3028, without any extensions other than the ones described there. I have some questions which were not answered by the rfc: - if I have several actions in a block except stop, I accept only fileinto and keep, and give an error message for any other combination of 2 or more (like keep, discard or redirect, discard). Is this wrong? - if I have more actions after I filter a message and several tests are true, such that several command could be executed like keep and discard, what do I execute?

   Sorin Suciu