Working Group Last Call: draft-ietf-sieve-rfc3598bis-00.txt (Subaddress)

2005-07-13 05:24:49

I would like to draw your attention to the following draft:

<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sieve-rfc3598bis-00.txt <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sieve-body-00.txt>>

A two week working group last call of this document starts on 14th July 2005 (tomorrow) and ends on 28th July 2005 at 6 pm EST.

Please review this document and send issues to the list or directly to the author(s).

NB If you do review this document, but have no issues or comments, please send both co-chairs (or the list) an email to indicate you have looked at it. This will allow the chairs to gauge the scope of reviews of this document to aid in our determination on whether to send it to the IESG. Thanks.

--
Alexey Melnikov
SIEVE WG Co-chair