Re: Working Group Last Call: draft-ietf-sieve-rfc3598bis-00.txt (Subaddress)

2005-07-13 06:55:34

On Wed, 2005-07-13 at 13:24 +0100, Alexey Melnikov wrote:
I would like to draw your attention to the following draft:

<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sieve-rfc3598bis-00.txt

NB If you do review this document, but have no issues or comments,
please send both co-chairs (or the list) an email to indicate you have
looked at it. This will allow the chairs to gauge the scope of reviews
of this document to aid in our determination on whether to send it to
the IESG. Thanks.

a niggle, there is a missing "}" in the example:

# If a message is not to me (ignoring +detail), junk it.
      if not allof (address :user ["to", "cc", "bcc"] "ken",
           address :domain ["to", "cc", "bcc"] "example.org") {
        discard;

other than that it looks good to me.
--
Kjetil T.