Last Call for refuse complete

2005-09-01 07:45:12

Hi folks,
The last call on the refuse draft finished a day ago. The authors will be producing a new draft reflecting last call comments shortly. It may be that we need another last call if changes are significant (e.g. reject and refuse are merged into one action), but we will wait and see. Thanks to all those who commented on this in the last couple of week.

Just as a warning we've got another three drafts to do last calls on this month, and we'll be starting on those next week.

--
Cyrus Daboo