Re: Working Group Last Call: draft-ietf-sieve-spamtestbis-01.txt

2005-09-01 08:10:21

Alexey Melnikov wrote:

I would like to draw your attention to the following draft:

<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sieve-spamtestbis-01.txt>

A two week working group last call of this document starts today on August 15th 2005 and ends on Monday, August 29th 2005 at 6 pm EST.

Hi folks,
The WGLC has ended. I've sent 2 editorial corrections directly to the author. I've seen no comments on the mailing list, however I can't interpret that that the document is just perfect and can be sent to IESG. So can I please ask people who have reviewed the document to send me a short note saying that the document is Ok. I suggest that you volunteer, or I will start picking some victims!

Alexey