Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sieve-vacation-03.txt

2005-09-22 13:43:07

On Thu, Sep 22, 2005 at 10:35:11AM -0700, Ned Freed wrote:
Section 4.6, "Restricting Replies to Automated Processes and Mailing Lists"
gives a list of List-* header fields.  Is it certain that no other fields
are in use?

No, but neither is it certain that other list-* fields, when used, actually
mean the message is from a list and should be exempt from vacation responses.

That's why I opted for an explicit list of fields in the document.

That's what I guessed what might have been the reason.  I have a slight
preference for that as well and will look into getting this changed in
Exim.

It is amazing how many odd ends Sieve helps to fix.

Michael