Vacation extension - final comments please

2005-10-16 16:23:29

Hi folks,
The working group last call on the vacation extension was completed several weeks ago. I need to have yes/no response from anyone that has reviewed this document prior to sending to the IESG. If you have reviewed it please send me privately your response so we can move ahead with submitting this draft to IESG. I do need this asap as we want to get this to the IESG this week.

--
Cyrus Daboo