RE: IESG Review of draft-ietf-sieve-vacation

2006-01-24 18:02:12

Hi Scott,

--On January 19, 2006 1:46:00 PM -0500 Scott Hollenbeck <sah(_at_)428cobrajet(_dot_)net> wrote:

Thanks for the note, Ned.  It leads me to two more specific questions:

Does the document need to describe the issues noted below in an
Internationalization Considerations section?  It might make sense.

My feeling is that what Ned described would be better off being put in the base spec revision rather than vacation, since its is applicable to base spec actions and other extensions too. i.e. we don't need to add this directly to vacation itself.

What do others on the list think?

--
Cyrus Daboo