Agenda for Sieve WG meeting in Dallas

2006-03-04 10:41:44

Hi everyone,
Dallas meeting is approaching, so it is time to talk about agenda for Sieve WG meeting. Can I please see a show of hands (off-list please) about who from editors is planning to attend and if a person is not attending, whom he wants to nominate as a presenter. I would also appreciate a short message from each editor about status or their documents (recent changes, todo list, open issues).

Alexey

P.S. Both Cyrus and I are planning to attend the meeting.