Tentative agenda for the Sieve WG meeting in Dallas

2006-03-04 12:47:57

Ok folks,
Here is a draft agenda for the Dallas IETF meeting:

Agenda

- Introduction (blue sheets, scribe etc) (1 min)
- Agenda Bashing (2 mins)
- Report on completed work (2 mins)
- Spamtest draft status (10 mins)
- Date draft status (5 mins)
- Subaddress draft status (5 mins)
- Regex draft status (5 mins)
- Reject/refuse draft (10 mins)
- MIME loops draft (20 mins)
- Notification draft (20 mins)
- Base spec status, in particular review of
 comparators (draft-newman-i18n-comparator-07.txt) and Sieve (10 mins)
- Other topics:
 Manage Sieve protocol (5 mins)
 Include draft (15 mins)
Proposals for adding exception handling/optional require to Sieve (10 mins)

Total: 120 minutes.
The suggested order might look backward, but I would like to discuss easy documents first.

The items in the list I am not sure about: Regex (there is a new draft, but there was no progress done on I18N and I don't know if Ned is attending), MIME loops (how much time do we need for this one?), date (are there any open issues?). Also, 10 minutes for discussing comparators is not enough, but as the comparator draft also affects IMAPEXT WG, there would be a longer discussion happening there.

Any comments?

Alexey