Re: Sieve mime loop issues list

2006-03-23 18:19:44

Ned Freed <ned(_dot_)freed(_at_)mrochek(_dot_)com> writes:
#3: We need to add some way to look at parameter lists:

Agreed, but mostly because of RFC 2231.

It also avoids problems with comments and quoting (dang structured fields!).

but I do want to see some way to do address and exists tests on inner
headers. This is actually quite a bit more important than a parameter
test IMO.

Do you mean "the MIME header of inner parts" or do you mean "the
headers of nested message/rfc822 parts"?   If both, how should they
be differentiated?

Philip Guenther