Re: Dallas meeting notes

2006-04-06 05:06:07

Thanks for the log! It sounds all very reasonable, but I have one
tiny request:

Alexey: something we forgot. What is the state of "envelope auth" document?

Ned: not written yet.

Barry: do we want it in base spec or environment?

Ned/Philip: don't put it in the base spec. Put it in environment spec.

Barry: will roll this into environment draft.

I agree not to put it in the base spec, but it would help me a great deal
to have to it as an extension on its own, independent of other extensions.

In case you plan to let it have its own require word "envelope-auth"
and just describe it together with other things that have their own
require word, too: That's of course fine with me.

Michael